- USAT Certified Triathlon Coach since 2009, Fairhope, AL
- Extensive background in all aspects of swimming and Water Safety Instruction (teaching lessons from beginner to competition level).
- Former award winning competitive swimmer from AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) to NCAA (Louisiana State University), with appearances at various National Competitions, including Southeastern conference, Junior Olympic and NCAA swim meets.
- AAU Swim Coach for 3 years, Graceland Recreation Club-summer swim team, Memphis, TN.
- Current Certified WSI (Water Safety Instructor) through the Red Cross teaching all levels of swimmers including beginner to fitness level swimming.
- US Master’s Swimming Coach Eastern Shore Masters Swimming, Fairhope.
- A Competitive Triathlete, Michelle has consistent finishes in the top 5 of her division for the last 8 years, in over a dozen triathlons in and around the Southeast & Gulf Coast. She took 1st PLACE Master’s Division in the Sunfish Triathlon, Meridian, MS in July ’10, and another 1st PLACE in the AL Coastal Tri, Olympic Distance Triathlon (1 mile swim, 25 mile bike, 10K run),Gulf Shores,AL September ’10.
- Michelle aspires to work with individuals and families who have a specific
- Fitness goal in any of these 3 areas: Swimming- Biking- Running for fun or competition.